Retirement brings with it the prospect of a fresh start and new challenges. It is an exciting time when you can enjoy the fruits of your hard work and pursue whatever matters most to you.
But to really be able to enjoy life to the full in retirement – and maintain a comfortable standard of living – you’ll need to have built up sufficient assets. For most people this requires expert planning, quality advice, a documented financial plan and having your progress monitored by a qualified person.
Capital Wealth Solutions can help you properly plan for a comfortable retirement that is in line with your personal circumstances and goals, such as:
- Increasing your retirement savings – tax efficiencies built into the superannuation system mean super is a great way to save for your retirement.
- Do you know how much income you are likely to have after you retire?
- Do you know how much income you will need?
For most Australians, retirement has traditionally been a sudden leap from working full time to not working at all. But more and more people are gradually easing into their retirement. We can assist you to set up your transition to retirement strategy and you too could be enjoying life whilst still increasing your super.
- Protecting your retirement savings – most Australians saw their superannuation savings plummet during the Global Financial Crisis. But you can protect yourself from such events. Protected superannuation is not a new phenomenon, however new concepts are seeing it revolutionise the way people invest in their future.
- Estate planning – most of us put a lot of time and effort into creating and managing wealth during our lifetime, but few think about the process by which our wealth will be distributed after our death. Capital Wealth Solutions can assist you to ensure your estate planning remains on track and up to date.
- if you meet the eligibility criteria Centrelink can support you in retirement with a range of payments, including the:
- Age Pension
- Pension Bonus Scheme
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card.