It’s important that we are all prepared for life’s emergencies.
Imagine what your family’s life would be like if you or your partner died or became seriously ill and couldn’t work.
Would you be able to survive financially? Could you pay the mortgage and bring up the kids on your own?
Insurance can provide you with the money and security you need in such critical times. It won’t take away the pain of losing a loved one or your job, but it will free you of the added strain of financial problems.
Capital Wealth Solutions can help you choose the most appropriate package of cover, one that takes into account your expenses, debts and personal goals.
The options available include:
- Income protection insurance – if you’re unable to work due to sickness or injury, income insurance provides a regular payment to replace your salary until you’re ready to get back to work.
In many cases the premiums for income protection insurance are tax deductible.
- Life insurance – in the event of your death, a lump sum is paid to your nominated beneficiaries. The payment may help your family, dependents and/or business partners cope with the financial burden left by your tragic loss.
- Trauma recovery insurance – a lump sum is provided if you are diagnosed with a serious illness such as cancer, heart attack or a stroke. It also helps to pay for your partner to take time off work (leave without pay) so they can look after you and the family, as well as help to cover the high ongoing costs associated with serious illness.
- Total and permanent disability (TPD) insurance – in the unfortunate event you become totally and permanently disabled, TPD insurance pays a lump sum so you can maintain your quality of life. It will help take the financial burden off your family by paying down debt and covering the extensive costs associated with permanent disability.
- Business expenses insurance – if you own a business and sickness or injury stops you earning an income, business expenses insurance provides a basic payment to help with day-to-day business costs.
- Key person and business succession insurance – business owners can help protect their business against death, disability or serious medical trauma happening to a key person or co-owner by taking out an appropriate package of life, TPD and trauma recovery insurance.